Jellyfish Unit Study
Updated 2018 with Teen Study Pages & much more!
Did you know that there is a jellyfish called the “immortal jellyfish”? Find out how and why. You’ll learn about the science and the life-cycle of jellies. Additionally, you will learn about the history and the geography of Australia – where deadly jellyfish swarm the waters.
Jellyfish Unit Study – 108 pages includes bible, science, reading, history, geography, spelling, vocabulary, videos and much more.
The whole family will enjoy learning and exploring together. Included in each unit study is a week long lesson plan suggestions or you may want to stretch out the activities over 4 weeks while using additional curriculum.
These unit studies are designed to be flexible and to suit the needs of various ages within the family. There is something for everyone included from preschool to teens!
Additionally, little ones will be entertained with simple jellyfish crafts. Older students have plenty of opportunity to dig in deeper for a rich study. Make your own didgeridoo and create a jellyfish in a bottle. Paper crafts for little ones, and lapbooking exercises for elementary and up are included in the Jellyfish Unit Study. Engaging – interactive curriculum for the family.
Teach your children to recognize the fingerprints of their Creator with Adventures Interactive Unit Studies.
Teens will find project ideas and studies to help them prepare for higher learning.
There is something for everyone in this 108 page unit study!
Other details about Adventures Interactive Alligator Unit Study
- Bible Study – Isaiah 43:2 – do not fear
- Language Arts – Phonics: long e, short e-vocabulary & spelling (younger and older versions), creative writing
- Geography – Australia – loads of projects, mapping, country study, animals of Australia & more
- History – Australia history, jellyfish in history, biography on John Flynn (Australia missionary)
- Science – Jellyfish, design in Creation, anatomy, medicine, interactive invertebrates, life cycle, deadly box jellyfish of Australia
- Reading – woven throughout the unit as well as optional book list and lessons
- Teen activities – Powerpoint, videos, research paper and project materials for teens and tweens (Jin Dynasty & more)
- Hands on learning – Projects and activities to help students with dyslexia and all different types of learners understand and retain materials. Labooking or binder builder materials, project board graphics, Kids in the Kitchen feature: Meat Pie/ Shepherds Pie & more, how to draw & paint jellyfish, cave painting & more
- Bonus material – loads of interactive materials and projects included as well as Play Passport download
Everyday Exploring – Extraordinary Learning
Go HERE to Join our free Facebook group to get access to the best homeschool deals, tips, and ideas to make this the best year ever! Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.