(Preschool – High School)
Award winning interactive Christian unit studies – Include bible, history, geography, vocabulary, spelling – everything but math, and a newly added Teen Study Ideas page.
Did you know that Ben Franklin never wanted bald eagles to be the emblem of our nation? Find out why he preferred the wild turkey to the majestic bald eagle. Explore both history, and natural history. Interactive learning along with science includes videos, word games and hands on projects. We’ve designed the Bald Eagles Unit Study for the whole family to enjoy together.
Hands on learning, great for dyslexia with activities specially designed for cross-lateral learning.
Reg $9.99 – SALE $8.99 digital only
92 pages with tons more built-in, interactive material to explore. Suggested lesson plans to use in a week, or in a month! Everything is built right in. All you need is a computer to read the lessons and interactive materials, and a printer for consumable pages. Recommended book list included, but not required.
Interactive – Bald Eagles Unit Study
Bald Eagles Unit Study
Exciting studies include bible, science, history, geography (Washington DC), spelling, vocabulary, reading, writing, art & more. Links are included for older students to do further reading and research. Homeschool the whole family together! (92 Pages of reproducible material with additional interactive features and bonus printables).
More Sample Pages:
Wildlife Adventures unit studies are designed for the homeschool family, by our homeschool family. Teaching multiple ages is easy with these unit studies. Combining subjects, like bible and handwriting, save you time & money.
The Bald Eagles unit study comes with flexible lesson plans laid out over the course of a week long study, or supplement other curriculum once or twice a week over the course of the month.
The Bald Eagles unit study covers every major subject – except math. All of the Wildlife Adventures unit studies take little to no preparation ahead of time. The Bald Eagles unit includes interactive links with video and more to enhance learning.
Additional features include
- Bible and Handwriting – Isaiah 40:31 – What does it mean to wait on the Lord?
- Science – Bald Eagles – Natural history, science.
- Geography – Mapping, (District) Washington D.C. study profile and icons
- 2 Spelling lists for older and younger students alike
- History – Profile study on Dolly Madison – who started wonderful traditions at the White House, and George Washington
- Language Arts – Exploring prefixes and words of the English language
- Reading – Woven throughout the unit study – incudes optional book list
- Art Crafts and Activities – Coloring pages, word games, worksheets, notebooking pages
- Teen Page and Activities – Power point, videos, research paper and project to discover how colleges put scientific studies together.
- Cross lateral learning – Projects and activities to help students with dyslexia and all different types of learners understand and retain materials.
- Free pages to begin or add to a creative Wildlife Adventures binder where all your studies can be kept for review or as a portfolio of your homeschool work!
Explore our products or add the 92 page digital unit study to your cart – SALE $8.99
Tips for how to use our unit studies most successfully on pages 2 and 3.
Inspire learning with hands on activities and tools kids will love. Effective teaching means students retain what they learn. The combination of our creative unit studies with exciting tools provides you with the equipment you need to get the job done right.