Creative Education to Get Kids Excited About Learning!
Adventures Interactive Unit Studies — Hands on Learning Fun
Bible, Print, Cursive, Creative Writing, Critical Thinking, Science, History, Geography & More
Teach the family together! Ages Preschool — Middle & High School. See individual studies for descriptions of each of the interactive unit studies.
Adventures Interactive Unit Studies
- Teach the whole family — together.
- Each of the interactive unit studies highlights a different animal and includes bible, handwriting, science, spelling, vocabulary, language arts, history, geography and more (just add math)!
- Additional links for more research, and reading suggestions included.
- Hands on Learning projects and activities for art & creative homeschooling.
- Save time& money as you study God’s creation. Inspire your students; help them develop a lifelong love of learning as they grow closer to the God who created them!
- Adventures Interactive Unit Studies — Fun for the whole family.
More Exciting Interactive Unit Studies Coming Soon!
Quotes from Adventure Homeschool moms and customers …
My goodness! We just received our nature study Adventure Kit and my boys are beyond excited! I even got a ‘best mom ever’ — Thanks so much!” Happy Homeschool Mom ~ Emily E.
“By and large, I’ve been a teacher for over 30 years, and THIS … is what real learning is all about! I’m so happy to have found this for my granddaughter.” ~ Mrs. Thelma R.
“Thank you! My kids are so excited. First, they went straight out to the yard and started exploring. Second, they are gathering all sorts of scientific data to learn about.” ~ Jennifer S.
Immediately, he pulled everything out and started reading the material. Prior to finding your Adventure products, he’d been so discouraged with school! ~ Barbara P.
Adventure Homeschool Products
“Everyday Exploring — Extraordinary Learning”
Unit Studies Included with Deluxe Adventure Pack
- Butterflies – Learn about the great butterfly migration to Mexico and the countries rich history (recipe included).
- Sand Dollar – Find out what Lewis and Clark have in common with sand dollars and visit the state of Washington.
- Bald Eagle – Journey to our nation’s capital and study the symbols which represent the United States. Learn which president did not want the bald eagle to represent us.
- Jellyfish – Head to Australia and discover the deadly creatures who call the “land down under” their home. Is there more to these squishy critters than meets the eye?
- Magnificent Frigatebird – Study the world’s Oceans and Continents. With this bundle you will learn why we call the Magnificent Frigate an epic evolutionary FAIL!
- Shark Unit Study – Use our interactive cards to learn weird and fun facts about SHARKS and take a virtual trip to California.
- Dolphin Unit – Decide whether or not you believe that Dolphin were responsible for saving a boys life. Discover what dolphin have to do with ancient Greece!
- Sea Turtle Study – Head to the shores of Mississippi where sea turtles lay their eggs. Make a “sea-squid” lunch representing their favorite food. Compare and contrast the differences between reptiles and amphibians.
- Manatee – Is it a manatee or a dugong? The study of manatees will lead you through a journey rich in history and folklore. Includes a fun interactive ocean study!
- Seashells Unit – The Calusa Indians were the people who roamed the land in Southwest Florida, long before it was settled. Learn about the Spanish landing in Florida, the shells which decorate it’s beautiful beaches, State symbols and important information.
- Alligator Study – Learn about Louisiana, the history, the people . . . and the alligators – of course!
- Owl Unit Study – The owl study will take you to Virginia where you’ll discover rich history, good food, and learn some incredible facts about owls.
Give your children a Biblical worldview and a hands on learning experience and make your family homeschool an adventure they won’t soon forget! A total of 12 weekly unit studies over 12 months! Used daily each study lasts about one week for 12 weeks of studies. Choose the right schedule for your family.
SAVE $102.85 Today
Deluxe Adventure Pack only $149.00
Use Code: SPENCE to save additional $10 at checkout
LIMITED TIME ONLY $139
If you have questions about our interactive unit studies — please contact Kelli Becton
Go HERE to Join our free Facebook group to get access to the best homeschool deals, tips, and ideas to make this the best year ever! Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.