Adventure Homeschool Products
Adventure Gear, Hands on Learning Tools and Adventures Unit Studies
Adventure Homeschool products are designed and developed by our family, with yours in mind. Author – Kelli Becton has over 10 years of homeschool experience with teaching three boys.
Uniquely designed, the products make homeschool an adventure and, as a result, help kids develop a life-long love of learning.
Teach students with a variety of learning styles using hands on projects, coupled with a combination of both traditional and interactive methods.
Most important, children get to know their Creator, through the careful study of His creation.
Children retain more of what they are studying when they are invested and interested in the material.
Everyday Exploring leads to Extraordinary Learning!
- Combined subject matter means you can teach the whole family – together
- Each unit study highlights a different animal and includes bible, handwriting, science, spelling, vocabulary, language arts, history, geography and more (just add math)!
- Additionally, links are included for more research, as well as a suggested reading list
- Hands on Learning projects and activities for art, further the creative homeschooling success
- Save time & money by combining subjects.
- Learn to use the study of God’s creation to inspire your students and help them develop a life-long love of learning!
- Adventure gear and Hands on Learning Tools to enhance learning and make it fun!
Quotes from Adventure Homeschool moms and customers . . .
My goodness! We just received our nature study Adventure Kit and my boys are beyond excited! I even got a ‘best mom ever’ – Thanks so much!” Happy Homeschool Mom ~ Emily E.
” By and large, I’ve been a teacher for over 30 years, and THIS . . . is what real learning is all about!” ~ Mrs. Thelma R.
“Thank you! My kids are so excited. First, they went straight out to the yard and started exploring. Second, they are gathering all sorts of scientific data to learn about.” ~ Jennifer S.
“Immediately, he pulled everything out and started reading the material. Prior to finding your Adventure products, he’d been so discouraged with school! ~ Barbara P.
Unit Studies, together with, Hands on learning, creative homeschooling techniques and products to get kids excited about learning.
Activities in the Adventure Unit Studies, as well as the Adventure Packs, are developed to make the most of your homeschool experience, and teach kids with different learning styles, and different ages, together.
Ignite a spark and, a desire to learn with the Adventure Pack and Unit Studies . . .
Unit Studies, coupled with Adventure Learning Tools are designed to teach students to recognize the fingerprints of the Creator. God’s designs in nature provide the inspiration needed for extraordinary learning opportunities, regardless of learning style.
Thank you so much for visiting, and checking out our products. Find us at the Teach Them Diligently Conventions encouraging homeschool families as well as, teaching hands on learning methods.