More about Adventure Homeschool Products
Adventure Gear, Hands on Learning Tools and Wildlife Adventures Unit Studies
Adventure Homeschool products are designed and developed by our family, with yours in mind. Kelli Becton has over 10 years of homeschool experience with teaching three boys.
Products are designed to make homeschool an adventure and to help kids develop a life-long love of learning. Plenty of hands on projects and a combination of both traditional and interactive methods will help you reach a variety of learning styles.
Help your children get to know their Creator, through the careful study of His creation. This style of Everyday Exploring leads to Extraordinary Learning!
- Teach the whole family – together
- Each unit study highlights a different animal and includes bible, handwriting, science, spelling, vocabulary, language arts, history, geography and more (just add math)!
- Additional links for more research, and reading suggestions included
- Hands on Learning projects and activities for art and creative homeschooling
- Save time & money by combining subjects.
- Learn to use the study of God’s creation to inspire your students and help them develop a life-long love of learning!
- Adventure gear and Hands on Learning Tools to enhance learning and make it fun!
Adventure Homeschool Products
“Everyday Exploring – Extraordinary Learning!”
Quote from a homeschool mom and customer . . .
My goodness! We just received our nature study Adventure Kit and my boys are beyond excited! I even got a ‘best mom ever’ – Thanks so much! Happy Homeschool Mom ~ Emily E.
Adventure Packs – Hands on learning with Creative homeschooling techniques and products that will help you get kids excited about learning.
The activities are planned to make the most of the homeschool experience and to teach kids with different learning styles and different ages together.
Our Unit Studies and Adventure Learning Tools are designed to teach students to recognize the fingerprints of the Creator! God’s designs in nature provide the inspiration needed for extraordinary learning opportunities. Children retain more of what they are studying when they are invested and interested in the material.
Ignite a spark and a desire to learn with our Adventure Pack and Unit Studies . . .
Thank you so much for visiting! Find us at the Teach Them Diligently Conventions – we will be speaking to encourage homeschool families and teach hands on learning techniques.