Free adventure travel notebooking pack for homeschool will come in handy for recording summer memories and field trips. Make the most of your adventures – and make them more educational with simple pages to get kids writing and recording data.
Adventure Travel Notebooking Pack
Kids love a big adventure, whether in the form of a field trip or family vacation – you can make the adventures educational for your homeschool. Use our Free Adventure Travel Notebooking Pack to let kids record information about the experience. Record notes about the weather, location, and more. Learn how to use notebooking in this article.
Adventure Travel Notebooking Tips
- Add pages to a clipboard with a pencil tied to it – kids love clipboards. He may even want to decorate his.
- If he balks at writing too much on the pages – let him dictate some to you, draw some, and write a little.
- He will benefit from organizing his thoughts, seeing how you write the info, and participating in the data gathering process. It will teach him to find the important information.
- If he has no idea what to write – ask a few questions like: Where does this animal live? How would you describe the habitat?
- Sitting outside, you can just have him begin describing what he sees, hears, smells.
- Document time of day, draw plants or leaves in the area . . . . little bits at a time will teach him to observe, pay attention, ask questions and notice the details.
Free Adventure Travel Notebooking Pack
Join our newsletter, we send practical tips, deals, and freebies for your homeschool. We protect your information and do not share it with anyone else. Unsubscribe at any time. You’ll be directed immediately to the download page.
Go HERE to Join our free Facebook group to get access to the best homeschool deals, tips, and ideas to make this the best year ever! Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.