Teaching Dyslexic and Kinesthetic Learners – January Series
Teaching Dyslexic and Kinesthetic Learners Series. All through January I’m offering tips and strategies for homeschooling your family. There is no need to fear teaching your students with dyslexia and your kinesthetic learners. With the right strategies and tools – you can all enjoy the adventure. I’ve got loads of freebies for you to help you along!
Teaching dyslexic and kinesthetic learners? Fear no more!
You can successfully homeschool your kinesthetic and dyslexic students with the right information and tools. As a matter of fact, all homeschool students can benefit from the techniques in this exciting new series.
Who needs this series?
- Dyslexic students
- Kinesthetic (hands on- active) learners
- Creative homeschoolers
- Active kids (ADHD and others)
- Artistic students
- Gifted learners
- Homeschool Moms and Dads who want to use effective teaching methods to get kids excited about learning!
Join us for a month long series of how-to’s, activities and resources for homeschooling dyslexic and kinesthetic learners beginning January 1!
We’re putting the joy back into your homeschooling adventure with techniques you can use for every student. Teaching dyslexic and kinesthetic learners using resources and tips that will have your homeschool family excited about learning!
I’m joining with the bloggers of Homeschool Blogging Connections to bring you a variety of the best series of posts. We’re kicking off a wonderful new year of homeschooling.
My Series – Teaching Dyslexic and Kinesthetic Learners
- What is Dyslexia?
- What is Kinesthetic Learning?
- Everyday Exploring – FREE Outdoor Activity Cards (Acorn)
- Tools for Teaching Kinesthetic and Dyslexic Learners
- Doodling for Dyslexia (free doodling printable pack)
- Building Bridges for Dyslexic and Kinesthetic Learners
- Homeschool Handwriting Cards – great for Dyslexic & Kinesthetic Learners
- Kinesthetic Learning Style – Nature Homeschool (free nature cards A-K)
- Six Sets Dyslexia Worksheets – FREE
- Animal Theme Number Cards & Number Writing to inspire Dyslexic & Kinesthetic Learners
- Kinesthetic Learning Style – Bird Coloring & Notebooking Pages
- How to use Notebooking Pages for Kinesthetic & Dyslexic Learners
- Exploring Winter Animals and Plants (free lesson and notebooking pack)
- Art Matters for Education and the New Workplace
- Beginning Consonant Sound Cards and Memory Game Freebie
- Dyslexic and Kinesthetic Learners CAN do MATH
- FREE Apps for Kinesthetic and Dyslexic Students
- Multiplication Tables Memory Race Activity Cards (Dyslexic & Kinesthetic Learning tool)
- Nature Study Books for Dyslexic and Kinesthetic Learners