Easy Peasy Delicious Homemade Bread recipe is perfect for the holidays. It’s so simple, the kids can do it & it has a crisp crust with a moist center – just the way I like it!
Easy Peasy Homemade Bread
- 3 cups non-bleached (or whole grain, or 1/2 spelt mixed with regular) flour
- 2 tsp oil (coconut, olive, or canola oil)
- 2 tsp active dry yeast
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 3 Tbs dry milk
- 1 cup warm water
- Mix 3 cups non-bleached (whole grain if possible) flour in bowl with 2 tsp oil.
- Add 2 tsp active dry yeast and 2 spoons of honey, 1.5 tsp salt and 3 tbs dry milk.
- Add 1 cup warm water, roll in ball and place in greased bowl covered with dish towel.
- Let it rise for 30 min to 1 hour.
- Punch down and lay out on greased/ floured counter to knead 5 – 10 times.
- Place in greased bread pan, cover with dish towel on top of stove to rise for 15 minutes.
- Cook in 300 oven- 16 min or until desired crust color is reached. Brush with melted button on top – optional – but really – really – super – good!
FREE Printable & Bonus
Go HERE to Join our free Facebook group to get access to the best homeschool deals, tips, and ideas to make this the best year ever! Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.