Simple Recipe for the busy mom
The whole family will love this cheesy buffalo chicken dish and mom will love how easy it is to put together! Straight from the freezer, and melt in your mouth delicious – with only 4 ingredients.
Cheesy Buffalo Chicken
- 1 bag frozen chicken breasts or strips
- 1 package cream cheese
- ½ – 1 cup hot sauce (Texas Pete)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Mix cream cheese and hot sauce together in bowl
- Add ½ cup cheddar cheese – mix well
- Spread each piece of frozen chicken heavily with cream cheese mix, add to casserole dish
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese
- Bake in oven at 375 degrees for 40 – 50 minutes (read chicken for time)
*Serve with side salad & steamed broccoli
Printable Recipe & Cards
Join Adventures for FREE & receive immediate access to additional recipe freebie & Flexible Homeschool Planner
Go HERE to Join our free Facebook group to get access to the best homeschool deals, tips, and ideas to make this the best year ever! Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.