My three boys will help out, but it’s not easy to keep them on task. I don’t believe in yelling at my children, but I am guilty none-the-less.
Some say boys will be boys, and, though I know there is truth in those words, it is my job to continually point them to Jesus and to teach them to be boys who love the Lord enough to treat others, including each other, continually with love.
Don’t get me wrong, they love each other, and they are best friends, but they also fight. Childrearing is my number one job as a mother, and raising children for Jesus is the goal.
Raising Children for Jesus
I love these new resources from Shirley Solis and I know you will too!
- Are you frustrated with your children’s attitudes?
- Are you tired of doing all the chores around the house?
- Do you wish the children helped around the house a little more?
- Need creative ways to train your children?
- Want to start the year off right and finally train your children consistently?
- Are you constantly yelling at your children?
- Are you tired of arguing with your children?
In Building Character with Children, you will learn:
- How to train your children to learn a new habit in just a few minutes a day (so you won’t have to keep repeating yourself!)
- The 3 reasons why your children don’t do their chores AND what to do about it!
- What to do about sibling rivalry and how to resolve conflicts easily and peacefully!
- The #1 reason why children are lacking character today and how to change that!
Read on computer, phone, or tablet!