Exploring Creation – Be Prepared – Day 3 is all about the big adventure! You don’t have to be afraid to get out and explore in nature, just be prepared. I’m sharing tips and ideas for big family adventures, you don’t have to be afraid.
Psalm 19: 1The heavens declare the glory of God,and the firmament shows His handiwork.”
Exploring Creation – Be Prepared – Exciting Adventure
Exploring Creation – Be Prepared – Don’t be afraid to give it a try!
Exploring Creation – Be Prepared
Exploring Creation – Be Prepared – Ask questions!
Exploring Creation – Be Prepared – Common Sense
Exploring Creation – Be Prepared – Enjoy the Beauty
Summary – Exploring Creation – No Fear Just Be Prepared
- Google it – gather information about where you will go, the route you will take, and stops along the way.
- Gather supplies – make your lists, and plan what you will need, also consult travel guides if need be.
- Make phone calls, and ask questions.
- Look for discounts, either online, over the phone, as well as email.
- Prepare back up plans in case of a problem.
- Start small, and get training you need for your family adventures, always willing to explore new territory!
- In conclusion, make your lists, plan, check, and research . . . then have no fear, just be prepared to relax, and enjoy the journey!
Exploring Creation – be prepared – enjoy the beauty
Psalms 8:3-5When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars, which you have set in place,
what is man that you are mindful of him, the son of man that you care for him? You made him a little lower than the heavenly beings,
and crowned him with glory and honor.”
*From the archives – See Full List of Posts here
Welcome to Day #3 of the Series: 31 days of . . . Exploring God’s Creation, and I’m so very glad you’re here. Throughout the month of October I’ll be linking up with “The Nester” – along with her talented team of blogger friends Check out all the links here
Make adventure educational, yet fun hence, effective with our products!