- Nashville Y’all – nuff said!
- Several cool venues to choose from: Nashville, Spartanburg, and Omaha
- The new Marketplace with 9 different locations (mini- conferences)
- Road trip adventure!
- Socialize with like-minded homeschool friends (old and new)
- Meet up with friends we’ve met online and are dying to meet IRL
- Vendor hall full of incredible Christian Homeschool curriculum we can touch & investigate- try before you buy (I have YET to meet a homeschool mom who does not love books & curriculum!)
- An awesome line up of informative, talented, encouraging speakers who will inspire and breathe new life into your/my homeschool
- Great kids programs, food court, fun activities
- Huge blogger meet-up
- Did I mention the latest, greatest, best homeschool curriculum and materials (many discounted)
- Biblically based programs, curriculum, sessions, people
- Family focus & loads of fun
- Boost the economy – some 7,000 homeschool families are currently supporting the local economy in Spartanburg for the SC conference!
- Opryland. Hotel.
If you are headed to Nashville – leave a comment and let me know.
I’d love to meet you in person!
Please take a moment to visit my incredible sponsors for Teach Then Diligently:
Go HERE to Join our free Facebook group to get access to the best homeschool deals, tips, and ideas to make this the best year ever! Disclosure: We use affiliate links. If you make a purchase with our links, we may receive a small profit, at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your loyalty. Your support helps us maintain the site.